Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner

Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner

Review of "Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner"

published 06/08/2010 | megangordon1001
Member since : 28/06/2010
Pro Brings your hair back from the dead
Cons Continued usage needed.
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"On your way to recovery!!!"

My hair can get very dry and hard to manage. After a very wild weekend, I was straightening my hair before I hit the town and my hair started going crinkley instead of straight. I went into the bathroom and quickly wet my hair and dried it before continuing to straighten my hair and it was doing the same thing... I decided to curl it instead and it was just sticking my hair together and not curling it at all. I was frantic! I didnt know what to do in order to fix it. I rang my friend, who is a hairdresser and she said, "Your hair is so dry and fragile that it is cringing away from the heat of the straighteners." I could have cried. She said I needed to do a serious recovery on my hair before putting anymore heating products onto it. I asked her what was the best one and she suggested Tigi Bed Head Anti-Dotes Recovery shampoo and conditioner. She said her salon got the product from www.jasonshankey.co.uk for £27.22, and that was for the pair! Having been a www.jasonshankey.co.uk customer already I thought this was amazing value for what I was getting. I ordered the product on Monday morning and the product arrived the next day. I was extremely pleased with the speed of delivery. Especially since my hair was in an absolute state!

www.jasonshankey.co.uk has this message under the product on their website,

Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti-dotes Recovery Conditioner Tween 750ml is perfect for: Dry, Damaged tresses that need a moisture hit

Urban Antidote #2: Drench moisture-deprived hair with a rush of hydration that gets stressed-out tresses back in action & on the road to recovery.

YOU'LL BE ADDICTED TO HOW STUNNING YOUR HAIR LOOKS!

Moisturizes for major softness
Protects from thermal & combing damage
Prevents pesky split ends

I decided to use the product straight away to see if it could cure my hideous mop! I followed the instructions to the letter and after I washed the product out of my hair, I thought it felt much much better. It didnt feel like it was dry and brittle, it actually felt soft and light. However, the real test was going to be blow drying and straightening it. I thought it would be best to wait and wash my hair twice more before putting any heat on it. I did this and I found that my hair felt completely normal, if not better than it had ever felt before. My hair smelled absolutely devine and it felt amazing!! I blow dryed my hair and it felt fine but the real test came next as I decided to straighten it...

My hair actually looked and felt much better that it had done before my hair shiveled and needed serious recovery! The product was a complete success on my hair and I would recommend this product to anyone who straightens or curls their hair alot. it is an absolute miraxcle worker!!!

offers "Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner"