Time Computers (Shop)

Time Computers (Shop)

Review of "Time Computers (Shop)"

published 24/08/2000 | theforce
Member since : 16/07/2000
Pro None
Cons Awful service
How well informed were the staff?
How helpful were the staff?
How efficient was the service?
How good is their helpline/technical support?
Overall, how satisfied were you with the service?

"Average, but poor past record"

The PC magazines are filled to the brim with PC manufacturers and distributors these days, but this is one that you should be wary of. You should also check the company address details of any company that you do use, to make sure that is is not Time manifesting itself as another company. A few years ago, I bought my first PC from a firm called Mr PC. The PC itself and the customer service and support I was given were pathetic. The PC eventually managed to stand its ground, after being returned 4 times. And guess what? Mr PC used to trade from the same address as Time. Different company name, same awful service. My PC had it's major components glued in for heavens sake. I had been in posession of the unit for 20 minutes, and the support line were advising me to start taking it apart.

Mr PC were a joke. From what I hear, Time are not much better. Perhaps they should spend some of the cash they paid Mr Spock on revising their business ethics.....

• chickenbroncitis published 29/05/2002
    And who says we have good customer service here?
  • BubbleCat published 23/10/2001
    Wankers, aren't they? Marty ;)
  • positronic published 14/04/2001
    Well, the dickheads at time computers obviously think it's customers are from another planet and treat them like dirt. I would love to see a certain technology park in burnley blown right off the face of the earth - and take all those illegal immigrants working there with it. Harsh? Yes but after the way they treated me, it is quite mild, really.

Product Information : Time Computers (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 29/06/2000