Review of "Tintamar VIP Handbag Organiser"

published 09/09/2011 | RosesAreRed1207
Member since : 11/05/2011
Back from holiday with a new username to match my blog, check it out!
Pro useful
Cons pricey
Design
Weight of bag itself

"tidy handbag, tidy mind!"

How often do you buy a handbag because it looks good but it is not as practical as it is aesthetically pleasing? Well I for one, do this regularly. I have super tardis sized bags that will accommodate a whole heap of uselessness that I like to travel around with me. I often spend forever looking for a pen at the bottom of my bag, my purse or my lip gloss. However, losing my purse into the depths of my handbag is not really a problem as it leaves me chap to pick up the bill!

The Tintamar handbag organiser is a cleverly devised bag that fits inside your handbag as a sort of liner. It has plenty of pockets for all your necessities and makes them easier to find. The organiser also helps protect your handbag from unfortunate incidents of leaking pens and will help maintain the resale value of your handbag. As a bit of a handbag fanatic, in order to control the amount of bags I have at any one time I sell them on eBay once I am bored of them, thanks to the liner; I can sell them in really good condition. The handbag liner is also really useful for me as I love swapping bags from day to day depending on my outfit. Instead of sorting through the whole contents of the bag and swapping things over, all I have to do is lift out the liner bag and throw it in my new one!
Convinced yet? You should be! The bag is such a great idea that most of my friends have followed suit.

*Let’s take a closer look...*

The bag is made from a nylon material that is waterproof to some extent. The material comes in a variety of colours and I went for a traditional grey so it wouldn’t look too garish when I opened my bag. Tintamar make the organiser in a variety of sizes, however I went for the standard size which fits in most average sized handbags. The dimensions are 22 cm long by 15 cm tall and 6 cm deep.
At the top of the bag which is the main pocket the bag opens with a draw string fastener. Once my bag is in place in my handbag, I leave this open so I can rummage round it with ease without having to start opening the fasteners. The draw string is useful though as when needed; you can fasten it tightly shut so that nothing will fall out.
At the front of the pocket is a large zippered pocket. In here, I keep essential “top up” make up items such as lip gloss, bronzer and eye liner. It is a really decent sized pocket so you would be able to fit quite a lot in it. The zipper on this bag has a multi-purpose hook where you can clip your keys onto it for security and so that you will always know where they are. I tend not to bother with this as I find it quite fiddly clipping the keys on and off. I tend to just lock them in the zippered pocket as I find it much easier to locate them.
At the sides of the bag and continuing round the bag, there are a number of open pockets for you to store things. These are perfect for pens, diary, mobile phone, tissues and notepad etc. All in all, there are nine pockets for you to organise your life into.

*Ahh tidy handbag, tidy mind?*

I really like this product because of the amount of time it saves me. I do not have to spend loads of time looking for things anymore and I can swap and change my handbag so easily.
I don’t have to deliberate over how many pockets bags have before purchase as I have them already and waiting. I like the product so much that I bought my mum one for Christmas and she is now a Tintamar convert! I have had my bag for around 18 months and it is remarkably in good condition. Every now and then it needs a sort out to get rid of the squished packets of mints, broken bits of tissue and the various receipts I tend to collect! Once emptied, I give it a wash in the washing machine and it comes out as good as new; a luxury that you cannot do with a handbag. I really do not have issues or anything that I would change about this product. Thoroughly satisfied!

• misspurple7 published 09/09/2011