TomTom Map of Eastern Europe Maps SD Memory Card

TomTom Map of Eastern Europe Maps SD Memory Card

Review of "TomTom Map of Eastern Europe Maps SD Memory Card"

published 22/06/2008 | z1100a2
Member since : 16/06/2008
Pro Very accurate and simple to use
Cons Couldn't find any !
Instructions / Help
Ease of Installation
Reliability
Range of extra features / functions

"Tom Tom Eastern European Maps"

I purchased this through the TOMTOM website and downloaded it to my TomTom GO520 T. It downloaded really quickly through our 8 meg connection and I had it installed on my device within a few minutes.

We used it for a driving holiday to Hungary in Feb 2008 and it proved fantastic - we did not come accross any roads (including tiny farm trtacks) that were not listed. All the POI's we used were accurate (petrol stations, shops, shopping centres, tourist attractions) and generally we could not fault it. It is especially useful for planning a journey as with all the TomTom products you can preview the map and route.

In Mid June 2008, I downloaded the new updates Eastern European map and am going to test this out during August on yet another Hungarian driving holiday.

Well done TomTom. I can honestly say that both the TomTom devices and the maps work fantastically, are easy to operate and have proved very relaible.

Product Information : TomTom Map of Eastern Europe Maps SD Memory Card

PRODUCT FEATURES: Detailed door-to-door navigation throughout the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia Limited coverage of Croatia, including the major cities and coastal region Other Central European countries are covered by a connected network of major roads that allows you seamless navigation throughout the entire region

Product Description: TomTom Map of Eastern Europe - 7.10 - maps

Product Type: Maps

Version: 7.10

Included Maps: Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania

Distribution Media: SD Memory Card