Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Flouride Toothpaste for Children

Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Flouride Toothpaste for Children

Baby Teeth Care

Review of "Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Flouride Toothpaste for Children"

published 08/02/2006 | missgoody2shooz
Member since : 19/12/2005
Pro natural flavours
Cons not many stockist in uk
Price
Taste
Improvement on Teeth Condition

"natural flavours kids love it"

My six year old first used this when we went to the usa i did not pack any so we bought some out there and she chose this one as she loves strawberries and she loves it.Since being home i have only been able to get this on the net ebay does have it from time to time but some good net pharmacy do stock it.

We like it as it has no artificial sweetners which is a good idea as brushing teeth is meant to clean the sugar away not put more on teeth it also has no preservatives and is not tested on animals which is always one good reason to buy.It only has natural flavours from real strawberries not artificial flavours such as bubblegum or mintor spearmint which are always artificial flavourings .It has flouride in it too but you can get flouride free but not so sure about how much this costs as I have never bought it.

I buy mine from greens foods online it costs 2.99 for an 75 ml tube which isnt bad but before we used this i never even read the ingriediants on the toothpaste tube and would never have thought that some childrens toothpaste contain sweetners.

Its hard enough to get kids to remember to brush teeth i should know i have to smell my daughters breath every morning to check as she says she has brushed when i know shes not.But when we have this toothpaste she does not mind so much it really does taste nice and the toddler (2yrs)loves it to.

And the results well both have lovely teeth go to the dentist every 6 mths and have had no probs. So all i can say is its natural and my kids love it so why should I give them the artificial sweetened brands to save a bit of money they have got to live with thier teeth so i think its woth the exta few pence.

• kelr101 published 24/02/2006
    A very good idea to help the little ones with teeth brushing! wish we had strawberry flavour when I was a kid!! kels x
  • HotBabes published 10/02/2006
    A good idea to encourage little ones to brush their teeth especially as its nautural x
  • pink_champagne published 10/02/2006