Review of "Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack"

published 13/05/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Pro Egg shaped beauty...
Cons None
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Egg on your face part deux..."

Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack

In Korean beauty, a pack is another name for a face mask. I bought the set of three 'eggs' from Tony Moly as I really wanted the golden egg for the balm but this one seemed like a good thing to try and I found a good deal online for all three so ended up buying this one, the peachy shaded egg.

Packaging
The unique design of this range deserves a mention as it is so different and quite typical of the Tony Moly brand. You unscrew the egg in the middle and the product is in the base with a plastic lid sealing in all the product. Once it is finished my girls have their eye on the giant egg as an accessory for their toy shop! Waste not want not...

Texture
I was surprised by the mousse like texture of this nose pack. It is very fluffy and light and a tiny bit goes a very long way!

In use
I use this after the light exfoliation from the steam cream (egg no 1) and before the golden egg balm (next in line for reviewing!). I scoop out a little of the product with a tiny spoon I got with Cadbury eggs at Easter (I know, but it is the perfect size!). I smooth it over the nose area and my cheeks wherever I get pores.

My thoughts
This is a really fun product to use and I keep my egg in the bathroom so I can use it whilst relaxing in the bath, it can then be easily removed with a warm flannel. I am not entirely sure that it does a lot but my pores seem to have been a lot less visible lately so I am not complaining!

Price
All three are available on ebay at the moment for £19 with free postage so I think that's a total bargain for this egg shaped nose pampering set.

Final word
Probably best used in conjunction with the other egg friends and the occasional nose pore strip. Worth a try but probably my third favourite egg in the set of three.

• shellyjaneo published 15/05/2015
    VH

Product Information : Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack

Manufacturer: Tony Moly

Listed on Ciao since: 14/04/2015

Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack - Review - Egg on your face part deux...

beautybuf... 4

beautybuff

About me: Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!

Member since:22.03.2014

Egg on your face part deux...

13.05.2015

Advantages:
Egg shaped beauty .  .  .

Disadvantages:
None

17 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings

Texture

In use

My thoughts

Price
All three are available on ebay at the moment for 19 with free postage so I think that's a total bargain for this egg shaped nose pampering set.

Final word

Pictures of Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack
Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack IMG_5923 (1) - Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack
Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

shellyjaneo 15.05.2015 15:40