Top 10 Foods

Review of "Top 10 Foods"

published 24/06/2002 | JeffTracy
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro YUM YUM YUM
Cons Can't have these things too often

"YUM YUM YUM"

1) Strawberries and cream:
I adore strawberries, they’re really nice! I love the flavour of strawberries plus the cream is gorgeous!

2) Veggie Sausages:
I simply love all kinds of veggie sausages. They’re my favourite meal nearly!

3) Corn on the Cob:
Yum,yum,yum. These are really nice, with just one problem, you ALWAYS get sweetcorn stuck in your teeth!

4) Chinese:
Mmmm, lovely, can’t live without it! Chinese food is really nice, better than Indian is. My favourite is vegetable Chow Mein! YUM.

5) Indian:
I adore Indian, but we only have it for a special treat! The last Indian we had was at our old house, nearly a week before we started moving!

6) Choc-Ices:
Gorgeous, love these a lot! The chocolate on the outside is really nice and the ice-cream inside is really really nice!

7) Celebrations:
Lovely, lots of different chocolate all in one big box and for just over £2.50 usually! Yum, I’ve always liked these!

8) Pizza and Chips:
I love pizza! We usually have the ones which taste quite nice, I like
Chips because, well, they go well with pizza!

9) Neapolitan ice cream:
Yum, all the flavours of ice cream in one tub! When I use to live with my dad, I used to call it ice cream Galore!

10) Pears:
I love the soft and juicy pears, they’re really really nice! Better than the hard ones which I can never bite into without nearly breaking my teeth!

By Dominyk
Age 10

• lora44 published 12/06/2005
    I'm hungry now! Great op. Lora x
  • battiest published 22/07/2003
    Corn-on-the-cob, with loads of butter - yummy! And you're right about the hard pears, uhhh! Like the soft juicy ones too. Keep smilin' - Cate
  • genie-1803 published 10/06/2003
    great list although personally im fussy on chinese and indian take aways, elaine x

Product Information : Top 10 Foods