Top 10 Foods

Review of "Top 10 Foods"

published 23/01/2003 | wingnut
Member since : 21/01/2003
Pro food, glorious food
Cons what are you talking about???

"the joy of the tongue"

This starts off a bit racy but what the hell... Tongues are for pleasure. Sure, they can speak a lot of rot, but think about what all those tiny taste buds do to enhance your life. Not only do you pick up different flavours, you also get texture! So my best foods are about the 'feel' of the food.

one) sushi: just plain sexy. Doesn't fill you up too much, the wasabi gets the juice going (in your mouth) and chopsticks just make it fun.

two) chocolate: melts in your mouth once if you let it sit for a while. If it's the week before your period, go ahead, scoff it down, I'm not looking.

three) champagne: bubbles. Dom Peringnon is known for saying "come quickly, I am tasting stars!"

four) freshly squeezed juice. doesn't matter what kind. you can taste the earth, the stars, the sun and the moon. bliss.

five) potatoes. what a humble food. yet able to be dressed up in a multitude of fancy ways. kind of like me with my wardrobe. but underneath it all, I'm still a plain, beautiful potato.

six) creme brule: this is sex in a small container if you ask me. a little bit of crunch and then it's all smooooooth.

seven) sharp, fresh, just out of the ground carrots. sweet, crunchy, the kind Bugs would like.

eight) an apple a day... makes me smile. good for the teeth, the skin, the mind... a solid, autumn apple is good for the soul.

nine) soaked almonds. soak them in the fridge in water to change the texture. beautiful.

ten) ah, my final food. can I have chocolate again? no? ok, a lobster that you have actually caught yourself, or a fish, or a lamb, or a rabbit, or anything you have gone out to catch for dinner, even if it's a wild lettuce. the joy of food is often in the hunt.

eat well and stay well.

• manunas22 published 23/01/2003
    Hi and welcome. It would really help if you spaced them out a bit more as this is a bit hard to read. Hope this helps and you enjoy it here. Take care.
  • royray published 23/01/2003
    LOL,I enjoyed that,a very novel approach,take care,pat.

Product Information : Top 10 Foods

wingnut

Member since:21.01.2003

the joy of the tongue

23.01.2003 (26.01.2003)

Advantages:
food, glorious food

Disadvantages:
what are you talking about???

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. royray
  1. SweetTooth93
  2. KarenUK
  3. adasarah

eat well and stay well.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

manunas22 23.01.2003 08:40

royray 23.01.2003 02:29

LOL,I enjoyed that,a very novel approach,take care,pat.