The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
The world is such a vast place - so many different environments, cultures and ...err..stuff! Our fascination for the unknown is overwhelming - we love big amazing 'wow' facts about life, the universe and everything. So amazing you could go to the nearest balcony (or roof if u don't own a balcony...though I am not responsible for any injuries) and shout these facts to everyone, who will also be amazed, and so a mexicon wave of shouting begins taking over the whole of the country with 10 amazing facts!!
Or you could just read my ickle 10 facts I thought you may like and show off at your next pub session. Enjoy :)
1) On average, every day, the total amount of distance that americans drive is enough to reach Pluto and back - with the aid of 150 supertankers!
2) On average, 3 Britons die each year testing to see if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
3) The phrase 'Inny Minnie Miny Mo' dates back to at least the time the StoneHenge was built.
4) Kilts actually originated in France.
5) The Statue of Liberty was orginally going to be sited on the Suez Canal.
6) In certain parts of Poland, it is not a crime for one to have sex with an animal. However, if you are caught for the third time, you will be shot in the head.
7) One of the ingredients of dynamite is peanuts.
8) Dragonflies live for only 24hours.
9) Ooh this is a good one!! The tongue is the strongest part of the body!
10) On February 18th, 1979 - it snowed in the Sahara Desert!