Toshiba 14N21B

Toshiba 14N21B

Review of "Toshiba 14N21B"

published 23/01/2009 | ajun
Ease of Use
Ease of Installation
Remote Control

"Toshiba 14N21"

For television, as a small and inexpensive, this television is probably the best, I need a TV with a small size.

So I decided to intervene and buy a new TV, a new experience for me because I have so far this type of television for the whole family, so I do with this kind of television. Since then I only hope that television is a new television and modern, it is a cheap and because it is one of my options and final. But I expect a standard TV, with very satisfactory picture and some special features.

I have this TV version of the color quality available and I think there is. But I am happy with the TV version of this game with all the other electronics in my room and not from elsewhere. The front is very well suited to the key and the key to better match the color of specific help for television looks trendy and stylish, although the need to show a little of this button.

This is very relevant and television fits almost anywhere in your home, so they are suitable for the small size of the room to supplement, such as the kitchen or bedroom.

The television said a little more than that and can not be as portable 14 other types of television? TV is available.

A clear picture, and if the use of digital devices such as DVD player or game picture of the unusual that so little television. But when the sky is the TV picture will be clear that the deficiencies in quality and repositioning of the air may be necessary to provide a channel with little interference. Of course, if television is to air layer, the improvement of image quality, but not near the level of acceptance of the digital needs.
The image itself is described as FST, and relatively flat screen FST. But it is no problem for me because it is only a little glare on the screen when they are used. Of course, I am not equipped with a widescreen TV, but the screen is very square. This leads to a wide screen, especially the big black stripe on the top and bottom of the picture, but I am not really too much.

Television is only the sound is not stereo and mono, do not expect any sound with setereo. But the voice is very clear, and if TV is right can be a good atmosphere and plenty of excitement with a strong voice.

Television Unfortunately there is only one SCART socket which means I have to win the game and a DVD player, if I use a digital connection. Of course, I can with an external antenna, but I think it gives a description worse.

Before TV has also found a connection, there are two video and audio input connections yellow and white, and although most of these plants are the connector cable from the front when it comes from television. Also on the front of the headphone jack, it is very useful when you watch TV late into the night, without relatives or neighbors who do not disturb.

I was also able to set the TV to a specific date or even live in a certain time, which is useful when I go on TV as a substitute for the alarm clock. But it can be useful when I came out of the TV in time when I fall asleep and let it emerges from.

Conclusion I think this is a good TV show for the house without having to buy a big one. This price is not much better in the market. TV for the room are not so great.

This review was read 2082 times and was rated at

• blackmagicstar4 published 27/01/2009
    Well reviewed x
  • tractor-boy published 24/01/2009
    Good for a small TV

Product Information : Toshiba 14N21B

As your source for digital home entertainment, Toshiba offers one of the most extensive television lineups in the industry. Whether you're looking for the latest in HDTV, the flattest FST Pure flat-screen TVs, or the highest quality in portable televisions, Toshiba has what you want. PRODUCT FEATURES: FST; Auto set-up; Text with Fastext; Panel lock; Selectable picture; NTSC video playback; Quickview; On-screen display; SCART; Front AV.

Manufacturer: Toshiba

DVI Interface: No

DVB-T: No

HD ready: No

DVB-C: No

EAN: 5017151605768, 5010072163775, 5017151604914, 5010072094642, 5017151608325, 5017151605744, 5017151605737, 5017151606666, 5017151605751, 5017151605720, 5017151605690, 5017151605706

Frequency in Hz: 50