Toshiba 24Z33B

Toshiba 24Z33B

16:9 - 24 in - 50 Hertz - Stereo - with Real Flat Screen

Review of "Toshiba 24Z33B"

published 27/07/2005 | timuss
Ease of Use
Ease of Installation
Remote Control

"Picture Perfect"

When I first perchesed the T.v I thought that it was the fattest think I had ever seen, but only days later I was as used to it as I had been to my old T.v, and since I have just enjoyed using it more and more. The vedio and Dvd player that I got in the bundle has been a doodle to work along with the t.v. The apperiance from frount on is not a bad one. But I prefer no to stare at the large behind.

On to the picture quality, I have found it exellent quality viewing, The picture is cristal clear and the plain frount is nice as it offers no destractions. I more recently perchised a surround sound system for it and the sound quality has improved, but not by much showing that the original sound it gave was of good quality.

Over all I am pleased with my purches and would recomend it. As long as you dont have a tiny room to put it in you will be more than content with it.

It also is great for gaming and I have spent many a hours staring at it controller in had, the graffics so good I could have been there.

You are really getting your moneys worth with this purchise so if you have been searching for a quality t.v at a great price your search has now ended.

• SIMONSD25 published 16/08/2005