Romeo1234... 5

Romeo123467

Member since:04.08.2007

Toshiba 36 ZD 26p - Very stylish

01.10.2007

Advantages:
The style, The look and the simple ease of use

Disadvantages:
The price

Picture Playback

1. deborah2709
  2. LADYFUCHSIA
  3. Writing321
  1. Bigbaz

I recently brought this particular Television from Currys (The Electrical super store) and let me start by saying, I really recommend you buy one, if your looking for a new TV =]

Heres how my experience went. I went into Currys to purchase a television, and spotted this one. It was fairly big, and I took a measuring tape with me to see how big it was lol Hey, a dude has to be prepared. Sure enough, thier were no measurements on the box.
So off I proceeded to the checkout, Wallet in hand and paid £450 big ones! Honestly, I thought this was quite inexpensive for a TV of this size. The set also weighs 50kg so I recommend getting help setting this baby up! Unless you feel your more than physically fit.
Right, so I took it home and proceeded to set it up (This was the point where I weighed it as they didnt have a weighing machine in Currys). At the back of the TV I noticed 3 scart connectors. This was ideal for me as I play a whole host of games machines. One scart connection allows for direct RGB insertion and the other two can be adjusted to accept S-Video plugs or and an audio socket for my camera :D Loving it.
The TV also boasts excellent sound quality from its two internal speakers and watching films like Die hard on it was really breathtaking. Next, I studied the TV's 'Menu' using the remote and found that thier are 100 channels, and what amazed me more was that using the old fashioned ariel connection at the back of the set, my video player was automatically tuned in. 2 thumbs up! (Y) (Y).

Picture playback: Very good quality. It made buying videos at a car boot recently, very worth it indeed.
Sound quality: Excellt. The 2 internal speakers making watching action films truly amazing.
Ease of use: The TV is quite simple to use, Although I recommend read the use manual first thing.
Ease of installation: Quite easy, Although please, Please! Get help lifting it if your not strong bodied.
Remote Control: As you can see from the picture, Its stylish and easy to use
Instructions: Are quite easy to understand . 8/10 Small text in parts
Range of features: Excellent! The 3 scart connections took me by storm. =)
Durability: Ive had this TV for a few weeks...No problems as of yet, But Ill update this if anything happens.
Value for money: at £450, I think it was alot of money, but its your choice. I chose the TV for its style and elegance.

Overall, I recommend this TV for your simple viewing pleasure! =)

*Problem with uploading my image of the remote is now solved. Thankyou =]

Pictures of Toshiba 36 ZD 26P
Toshiba 36 ZD 26P Picture 50930635 tb
Rear of the TV

Expired-Account 06.10.2007 16:59

This is a very helpful review though still think more info could be added, when I am writing reviews like this I tend to try and tell my story