Tova Signature EDP

Tova Signature EDP

for Women

Review of "Tova Signature EDP"

published 05/11/2010 | dosolivos
Member since : 27/03/2009
Pro EDP at a low price, long lasting and a great scent.
Cons Not having enough!
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Where else would you find an EDP for the price of EDT ??"

Tova Signature is my (current) favorite scent. It blends jasmine, bergamot and french lavender top notes with a base of muskiness - and turns heads (in a nice way) wherever I go. These days it is very difficult to find an EDP as apposed to the weaker ETD, and the for quality and price, Tova scents are hard to beat. People always comment on it when I am wearing it, and because of all the complementary products you can feel like the Queen of Sheba after a Tova bath and night in session.

I bought my first bottle from QVC U.K., followed by many Today Special Value items as in each fragrance she does she provides scrubs, body products and creams which all add to the luxury of "layering" the scent on your skin. One can even buy scentred room candles and room sprays if you really want to go the whole hog.

Many customers say they can wear Tova even if they have had a reaction to other perfumes. On the down side, although it is refuted, the fragrance has changed a little from the original which seemed to last all day and night, but just lasting all day is still sufficient for me. I have tried the EDP and the Elixir, but definately prefer the EDP, and I love the scented body spray, but this is hard to find.

Tova is not available in shops, but I always purchase mine from either QVC (starting at approx. 18.75 GBP, or EBay, where prices for the EDP can start at around 3GPB,