Trade Mark Collections Peppa Pig Friends Forever Backpack

Trade Mark Collections Peppa Pig Friends Forever Backpack

Bag/Backpack - Character: Peppa Pig

Review of "Trade Mark Collections Peppa Pig Friends Forever Backpack"

published 23/04/2012 | loopylou1234
Member since : 02/12/2011
Thanks for stopping by. I've 2 daughters and a beagle who keep me busy :) You may also see my reviews on other sites with the same user name
Pro Fun backpack for children, strong zip
Cons Pink shows up the dirt

"Peppa Pig backpack"

Peppa Pig bag

Peppa Pig bag

My daughter has always liked Peppa Pig (as have most of the other young children I know). I bought this bag for her when she was about 18 months old. (She is now 3). I bought it as I didn't need to be carrying around a massive changing bag for her then, a small rucksack would be good which I could just hang on the pushchair handle.

-- The Bag --

The rucksack is pink with turquoise piping around the outside of the bag, with a turquoise handle loop and adjustable padded shoulder straps. It has a main compartment which fastens with a pink zip and a pocket on the front of the bag which is also fastened with a zip. On the pocket of the bag it has a picture of Peppa Pig and Suzy Sheep with the words 'Friends Forever'.

-- Price and Availability --

I bought this bag from Dunelm Mill when it was reduced to £2.49 - a bargain! I'm not sure if you can still get this particular design but there are others very similar available on Amazon and eBay.

-- Overall Summary --

This is a great bag which my daughter still loves and uses now. Rather than being used for a nappy bag, she uses it for Preschool to take spare clothes in. I also wash it in the washing machine on a 30 degree wash to keep it clean as pink shows up grubby marks. (As you can see from the picture, it is in need of a wash now). I would recommend this bag.

Thanks for reading.

• catsholiday published 23/04/2012
    My granddaughter has a Pepper backpack but a different picture!!