Trailfinders

Trailfinders

Review of "Trailfinders"

published 25/02/2001 | janehammill
Member since : 23/02/2001
Pro unlimited choice great value
Cons insurance over priced
Where did you book
How often have you booked through them
Customer Service
How good were the guides?

"superb value for money"

Having had a very sorry experience with Airline network(my opinion to follow)i was very cautious about selecting an agent for my second round the world adventure.
I give high praise to Trailfinders who arranged then rearranged a 9 stop RTW air ticket with carriers such as Malaysian and Air New Zealand including fantastic and inexpensive hotels,5* at £55.00 per room per night,transfers and excursions without a single hitch! no mean feat as im a bit on the particular side when it comes to my hols.
Their great, comprehensive brochures enable hours of dreaming and planning so you know just what to expect and flights hotels etc can be tailored to suit your pocket.
Using Trailfinders made me feel like a traveller and not a tourist yet i had the piece of mind that comes with booking with a reliable and proffessional company.
I would not hesitate to use them for all of my future travel needs,except for insurance which is better value elsewhere.
Overall Trailfinders can make your travel dreams come true without having to win the lottery!

Product Information : Trailfinders