Trailfinders

Trailfinders

Review of "Trailfinders"

published 15/08/2002 | Corinna
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Efficient, cheaper prices, friendly,well informed staff
Cons The telephone waiting queue!
Where did you book
How often have you booked through them
Customer Service
How good were the guides?

"Choose Trailfinders..."

Whether you are looking for flights with orwithout accomadation, Trailfinders are difficult to beat both on price, and sound advice from their well travelled staff.

OK, so more specifics..

Last year i booked our honeymoon through TF, a tailormade itinery for 3 weeks in Australia. I made initial enquiries by telephone, on the whole not waiting very long. I was as dealt with one particular member of staff at all times, who had been to Australia and recommended activities to do, places to see etc, and those to avoid. Sample itineries were sent with brochures at home, so we could take our time to look at. This mean only one trip in the Birmingham store was needed. This was more for our peace of mind rather than a necessity. Again we were dealt with efficiently, we were offered guide books and extra info without the hard sell!

Tickets and hotel vouchers were sent to us well ahead of time, so our only concern was to keep them safe and remember them on our wedding day!

On arrival in each location a local Trailfinder rep called to make sure we were ok, and if we needed help - very appreciated in distant countries.

The hotels were all fabulous with the exception of one at Mission Beach. It was clean and had the necessary facilities, but was a let down in comparison to all the others we stayed in.

Before and since I've also booked flights to various destinations around the world, each time checking other flight companies to get the best price, and have always gone back to TF.

My only bug bear is the telephone system. I may have called at the same time as the rest of the midlands area, hence have to wait in a queue for up to 30 mins.

I've saved between 50 and 150 pounds on flights over the last 3 or four years... which cannot be sniffed at.

They succeed in delivering the whole customer care package at a superb level.

So don't waste time, money and effort ringing other companies phone Trailfinders first!

Website: www.trailfinders.com
B'ham store: 0121 236 1234

• evansuk published 16/08/2002
    Good first op! Welcome to Ciao! :-)
  • sdwill published 16/08/2002
    It's great when you find a travel company that you can trust.
  • fudgee_babee published 16/08/2002
    Well done on your first op, there is alot of detail in it but to get higher ratings you need to add some details. Also, read through your op when you've done it, because when i read it, there were a fair few spelling mistakes, If you re-do it, then i will re-read and give you a better rating, (leave me a message in my guest-book). Welsome to CIAO. have fun, luv M'chel

Product Information : Trailfinders