Transfers

Quality of Rooms
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"RESORTHOPPA - The transfer company from hell"

The staff did not meet us at arrivals. Were annoyed and rude when we tracked them down. Did not speak to us during transit. Said nothing when they dropped us of. Had no step to assist our elderly mother into the vehicle. The hotel staff told us the company tried to avoid the return transfer by banking on the client not reconfirming it. They said we should wait outside the hotel three hours before the flight to catch them as they would not come into reception. The vehicle when it arrived was unmarked and the driver stopped and remained in her seat looking forward. I went to the vehicle window and she ignored me. I looked at her clip board and saw it was our pick up and knocked at the door. She looked angrily at me and grudgingly opened the door and said our name. She did not speak to us again not even when she dropped us off. When we complained to Resorthoppa they said they would look into the matter but they did not come back to us. We sent many chaser emails, all of which they ignored.

• mozzie76 published 02/03/2013
    You need to add more details to your review

Product Information : Transfers