Review of "Travel Republic"

published 17/03/2014 | beechyboy90
Member since : 17/03/2014
I am a 23 year old Englishman that lives and works in Sabadell (which is a town just outside Barcelona) for 9 months a year.I teach English for a living, I know Barcelona and alot of other cities in Spain in particular Catalunya very well.
Pro cheaper then the travel agents, easy to use
Cons not as extensive range of hotels and advice for none beach resorts
Range of Activities
General Information
Application Process
On-the-placement Support
Office Staff

"Travel Republic cheap and easy"

I have used Travel Republic numerous times for booking holidays. I am not a person for using Travel Agents at the best of times as i prefer to go on backpacking holidays. However when I went with my friends to Turkey and Prague we used Travel Republic.

The Website is very easy to use like most online travel agents. However this website is far better when booking holidays to popular tourist resorts for sun and sand. So when booking for the likes of Cyprus, Greece, Spain this website is fanastic, as it has a full listing of all the resorts and the hotels in those resorts and provides very accurate ratings.

The negative to this website is for example if you want to go somewhere less touristy, it doesnt offer anywhere near the same level of useful advice for destinations such as Prague Berlin etc. We had to keep using google maps to find out if the hotels that we were looking at were indeed where they said they were on the website.

My advice use this website over Thomas Cook and Thompson anyday if your going on a sun and sea holiday, because the flights are alot cheaper then you will get in the travel agents. Also the listings of hotels are the same as the above travel agents use. However if you are going somewhere less popular only book the flight with travel republic and do your own hotel research.

Product Information : Travel Republic