Review of "Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner"

published 05/06/2013 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Good
Pro Does help split ends
Cons Doesn't do much for the rest of my hair
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner"

I mentioned in my Tresemme Shampoo review yesterday that I purchased the corresponding conditioner in the range, so here is my review for that. The Tresemme range features many shampoos and conditioners, and the ones I purchased were the Split Remedy products.

I wasn't overly impressed with the shampoo, and so the conditioner wasn't too great either. I do feel that the conditioner did 'condition' my hair pretty well as generally the condition of my hair was much improved after I had used these two products together, but my hair didn't have that clean, shiny look that I was hoping and I have to put that down to both the shampoo and the conditioner.

Both these products together left a not very nice residue on my hair. It didn't feel like the entire product had been rinsed out my hair thoroughly and I didn't get that squeaky clean feeling you want from a hair product. I believe this is more down to the shampoo than the conditioner but even so, the conditioner didn't really do itself justice either.

I had such high hopes for these two products, but neither really lived up to the Tresemme reputation. A great conditioner should leave my hair looking great and feeling great and this one did neither really. The ends of my hair definitely looked improved and less split from using these products, but that was about all it did. My hair didn't look clean and shiny like I expected and the residue left behind on my hair, just left my hair feeling really dull and lifeless which isn't something I would expect from a brand such as Tresemme.

At the time of purchasing, I thought I had got a bargain as they were on a 'BOGOF' offer which meant that I got both the shampoo and conditioner for £4.99 which is a really good price generally for this range.

I don't use this range often due to the price, but I have used their products before and have always gotten on quite well with them, but I personally wouldn't use their split remedy products again as although they worked well together to help improve the look of my split ends, they did very little for the rest of my hair and so this is one product that doesn't come with a recommendation from me.

Product Information : Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner

Manufacturer: Tresemme

Listed on Ciao since: 01/05/2013

Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner - Review - Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner

bexx0907 3

bexx0907

About me: Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!

Member since:23.06.2009

Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner

05.06.2013

Advantages:
Does help split ends

Disadvantages:
Doesn't do much for the rest of my hair

Recommendable No:

Does it smell good?

What hair type is it for?

Why did you buy it?No particular reason

26 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. KateHurst
  2. xxfoxyredxx
  3. xmum2fourx

At the time of purchasing, I thought I had got a bargain as they were on a 'BOGOF' offer which meant that I got both the shampoo and conditioner for 4.99 which is a really good price generally for this range.

« Previous review

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!