Trickstyle (Dreamcast)

Trickstyle (Dreamcast)

Aka: Velocity - Genre: Racing/Driving - Publisher: Acclaim - Release Year: 1999 - For: Sega Dreamcast

Review of "Trickstyle (Dreamcast)"

published 29/01/2001 | lloydpick
Graphics
Sound
Difficulty & Complexity

"Errrm i dont think so"

Every site I have been to gave this game the worst rating. I bought this game because a friend said he played it and it was really cool. He had bought it too(because some reason there is no where to rent dreamcast games here). Yeah I admit for the first two weeks I was up all night playing this game, but after I had completely beat the game, including all challanges and yes, even japan race 5, It was the most boring game ever. I suggest rent the game a couple of times and that should be enough time to beat the game. But definately don"t buy it.
Gameplay: If you have a brother or sister at home or just someone who is always at your house who plays games with you, this game might be alright. But if you are a solitary gamer don't get this game. Way too easy, and nowhere close to replayable.

Graphics: This is the only good part of the whole game. The graphics really tell you the power of the DC. But this game goes to show you that great graphics don't make a great game.

Sound: The sound gets so anoying. I played japan race 5 about 20 times and at about the 4th time I had to turn on my own music because I was so sick of it. Ofcource, I hate techno and I love rock but still, it should have different music each time you play the level or someting. I hope this review helped you to make up your mind on wether to buy it or not.