Tritton Kama Headset

Tritton Kama Headset

Review of "Tritton Kama Headset"

published 07/03/2017 | czechmademan
Member since : 07/03/2017
Pro Sound, Design, Microphone quality
Cons I will use them just at home
Sound & Volume
Durability & Robustness

"Actually, they are better than I expected"

I was browsing and trying to find some good headphones. Suddenly I found these. In my opinion, they look very nice, that is the main reason, why I bought them. Then when I tried playing videogames with them, I was shocked. I really didn't know, that the quality can be THAT nice. I wasn't expecting much, but from my point of view, these are one of the best. Even the microphone is great, I tried to call with my friend, and he said, that it was very nice. I thought, that my headphones that I had before (sadly I broke them) were really the best, that it could get in this money criteria. But these headphones really proved me wrong, because I really couldn't be happier than this. I think that people should really buy it.

• RICHADA published 08/03/2017
    You suddenly found them where? And paid how much for them? Two essentials missing here. R.
  • fatboyslim published 08/03/2017
    Not helpful. You need to go into greater detail. Your review reads like it was written in a hurry!
  • Classicc published 08/03/2017
    As below

Product Information : Tritton Kama Headset

Specially built for the PlayStation 4 system's multiplayer online environments, Tritton's Kama stereo headset delivers a comfortable audio experience while simplifying online chat. Directly connecting to the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller - and nearly any device with a 3.5 mm jack - you're free to play in full stereo no matter where the game takes you. Headset comfort is of utmost importance during extended gaming sessions. The Kama keeps your ears comfy with its padded, adjustable headrail, which extends an extra 1.25 inches on either side to accommodate a wide range of head sizes. When it's time for a break from the action, the soft earcups swivel to provide a comfortable around-the-neck resting position.

Product Description: Tritton Kama - headset

In-Cord Volume Control: Yes

Microphone

Type: Boom

Connections

Connector Type: Headset ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )

Miscellaneous