Truprint - Photo Processing

Truprint - Photo Processing

Review of "Truprint - Photo Processing"

published 10/03/2009 | Marion04
Member since : 28/03/2007
Pro There are no advantages
Cons Not a professional service, waste of money

"Truprint - Big disappointment not a professional service"

I have now tried Truprint of two occasions, unfortunately both times proved to be a disaster. The photos came back with a very yellow finish and I had to have them redone by a high street store. The first time I thought it was an oversight on the part of Truprint and I returned them asking that they reprint without the yellow hue.

They came back with little or no improvement, I took a chance a second time (silly me!) and enclosed a letter to them asking that they be careful not to overexpose them again in this yellow hue, however they did just that and the photos came back yellow. I have asked for a refund as I will have to have them redone by a local store, but have heard nothing from them.

Just a warning to anyone intending to send films to this company, please don't you will be really disappointed, they are not a professional company and your money is wasted. I have learned my lesson and certainly will not be doing this again.

Hope this helps.