Tweezerman Delux Metal EyeLash Curler Silicone Pad

Tweezerman Delux Metal EyeLash Curler Silicone Pad

Eyelash Curler

Review of "Tweezerman Delux Metal EyeLash Curler Silicone Pad"

published 17/02/2009 | Rainbow232
Member since : 17/02/2009
Pro amazing curl, gently to eyes, lifetime gaurentee
Cons a little bit more expsensive than other curlers
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"For show stopping eyes!"

What is the one item in your makeup bag you could not live without....

MY EYE LASH CURLERS!!

I love big lashes, eye liner and mascara... anything to give that WOW factor, and these eye lash curlers certainly do that!

Having spent a while dissatisfied with the curl from any eyelash curler, I used to... (please don't try this at home) put my eyelash curlers in my hair dryer to heat them up in order to get a decent curl! Dangerous I know!

Now my eyelashes are beautiful and safe!

I love these curlers becuase they really are gently to your eyes, the silicon pad is soft and therefore it doesn't rip out your eyelashes.
You can expect to pay slighltly more for these curlers but it is worth is as they give a really long lasting, professional curl. You can also have a slight curl for day to day looks but applying less pressure.

The silicon pads are really long lasting, I purchased some spares on ebay and havn't yet needed to change them, where as with cheaper curlers I often found the pad would split or tear.

Whats even better is that these come with a lifetime gaurentee and can be fixed or replaced by tweezerman if there are any problems! I have had none yet. I know these curlers look the same regular curlers but trust me they are simply wonderful!!

Buy them in Boots or online (shop around as you can get them for about £10 online, I paid closer to £20)

• mythdata published 18/02/2009
    I would never use these, As a kid i ripped out my eyelashes.:O)
  • techno_man_37 published 17/02/2009
    great review
  • obscuredbykep published 17/02/2009
    Good review, some more information would improve it though, where you get them from etc. ◄KEP►