Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone

Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone

Ceramic stone features a rough side for removing calluses and a fine side for smoothing and massaging feet. Safe for diabetics. Washable.

Review of "Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone"

published 25/10/2011 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro I like this and it works well
Cons there are none
Does it smell good?

"Another Rough Skin remover, my poor feet"

I have bad skin on my feet and I am diabetic and I have to be very careful when it comes to my feet the nurse has told me. I used to have lovely feet but now they are covered in hard dry cracked skin and bad callouses. I bought at Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone and I bought this one because I have bought and used Tweezerman range things before and with good results every time. I am happy with the brand and I know its always a good quality.

This cost £14 and it was a bit dear but I like the long handle which helps me to keep ahold of it properly even if my hands are a bit wet or damp. I soak my feet first then I use the rough side to get rid of all the hard lumps and bumps then I use the other side to smooth the skin down. This is how you are supposed to use it and it comes in a little sealed plastic bag with instrctions which I read before I used it for the first time.

It is a good shape and it has a hole in the end of the handle which I use to hang up in the bathroom when I have finished using it and this also lets it dry off so it is hygienic.

What I like about the Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone is that it is safe for diabetics to use. I checked this out with the man in the chemist before I went ahead and paid for it and he told me it was perfectly safe and in fact it also says this inside on the instructions. I use it in a circular motion and it gets rid of all the hard skin. It soon builds back up on my feet so I have to keep using this a lot especially in the winter when I wear my boots in the cold weather. I like that it is double sided and it seems to be lasting me a long time. I wash it out in the sink.

I recommend this to you.

• mumsymary published 25/10/2011
    Sounds a good product

offers "Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone"