Tyrozets

For Sore Throats - Lozenges

Review of "Tyrozets"

published 19/04/2011 | leeanne160480
Member since : 15/08/2008
Not been on here for around a year, putting my Dooyoo reviews over. May as well try and earn a bit more money.
Good
Pro ?
Cons Didn't find that they worked to be honest
Side effects
Effectiveness

"KILL THAT SORE THROAT"

I got recommended to try these a few months ago when I went up to my local branch of Boots, advised that I had a Sore throat and they recommended these to me. The Chemist said that these Soothe but they also Kill the infection of a Sore throat, so surely if the infection is gone, then the Sore Throat is gone?

I got these in a pack of 24 and not sure if you can get them in any other pack size. These cost me £2.99.

These are in a box, and when you open the box you see that these are in 2 little tubes of 12 tablets each. The tubes are a thick plastic and i'm not sure why they are in a tube and not the usual Blister pack, but at least you know that this pack isn't going to damage which rolling around in your bag. The tube is a orange colour and the tables are stacked 1 on top of each other. The plastic lid on the top of this was on really tight, and I struggled at first to get this off. Afterwards I never pushed the lid right in as wasn't sure if I would get these tablets out again.

The tablets aren't all that large and I wondered how this little thin circular disk would help my Throat. You are meant to have 1 of these every 4 hours and let it disolve in your mouth. This is easy enough done, as it's like a powdery kind of tablet, so just leave this on your Tongue and it will disolve away. The pack states that you should drink anything when disolving this as it could weaken the ingredients if it was mixed with liquid. Perhaps not explaining it all that great, but i'm sure you know what I mean.

The taste of these are ok. They taste a bit Aniseed like, and not all that bad. A pleasant enough taste.

So do these work? I think they do alright. They don't seem to numb your Throat like what Strepsils do, but you can feel a slight numbness after having 1 of these.

To be honest I didn't feel as if they worked all that great but they seemed to help a bit. I wouldn't buy these again as I jsut feel that for £2.99 I could have had a medicine that would probably work a bit better for myself.