Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Review of "Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush"

published 09/05/2004 | lilwead
Member since : 27/10/2002
Pro Deep cleaning
Cons Much bigger brush head
Ease of Use
Improvement on Teeth Condition

"Laughing gums!"

I got this toothbrush about 6 months ago, and it took a bit of getting used to after my Oral B electric brush. The brush head seemed HUGE, not only did my hand vibrate, but trying to brush my upper teeth was agony.............not of pain. First off, it tickled, like crazy, which made my nose itch. So I stopped the brush, scratched my nose, started brushing, and back to the itching nose bit. Gradually got used to the itching nose, but even now I get the occasional problem of 'tickling gums'. Has anyone else tried continuing to do something that just makes you want to laugh?
All that aside, it is an excellent brush, leaving your teeth and gums REALLY clean. My N.H.S. Dentist (I'm one of the lucky few) is pretty impressed with the fact that she no longer needs to scale and polish my teeth as often (although she probably counts the lack of cash coming in).

• salem_witch published 10/05/2004
    Welcome to Ciao!
  • carly_pussycat published 10/05/2004
    my boyfriend bought myself and I a dual set for christmas. It did take a bit of getting used to because it made me feel sick lol - but I love it now! :D
  • emilyo published 10/05/2004