Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Review of "Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush"

published 28/02/2006 | flash_fun
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Ease of use; Tingly clean teeth
Cons Battery life
Ease of Use
Improvement on Teeth Condition

"I want another one!!"

I bought my Ultrasonex back in late 2003,, and although the instruction manual read a little like your Mum telling you how to use it (classic comment - 'be careful when changing the brush heads as it could flick of violently and hit someone in the eye), it was definately more entertaining to read than most other electrical goods manuals. I picked up the full package (two brushes and flosser, double charger, and single travel charger), for half the usual price at Boots, although even then it was £79.99. I loved this toothbrush from the second I started using it. It guaranteed that I brushed my teeth for the recommended 3 minutes each time, with the pauses after 30 secs to let you know when you'd finished each section. My teeth and gums had never felt so clean and healthy. My only bugbear is that after just over two years, the battery would no longer charge properly and would frustratingly stop mid brush (it has now completely died!!). It does warn in the manual that the brushes don't last forever, but for the price I did expect it to last for longer than just over the warranty period. The same has happened to my husbands brush. I have gone back to a manual toothbrush now, but my teeth never feel as clean for as long. I will definately buy again, but I won't expect it to last a great length of time - A great investment if you don't like going to the Dentist, which costs an arm and a leg anyway :-)

• COOOEEE published 01/03/2006
    A warm welcome to ciao. Just in case you don't know how there is an edit button on the right hand side of the screen as you look at your review. Let me know when you have added more information and I will return to re-read it. Fionaxx
  • Moogiekupo published 01/03/2006
    That's a bit expensive but a decent review - Kupo x
  • susancarter published 01/03/2006
    Hi, welcome to Ciao :o) A good first review. Possibly would be better with a touch more info. Personally, I also prefer smaller paragraphs as it makes it easier to read. Others may disagree though...