Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush

Review of "Ultrasonex Phaser Toothbrush"

published 11/09/2006 | AsL64
Member since : 11/09/2006
Pro cleans very well
Cons odd shape wont stand up on it's own without the charger
Ease of Use
Improvement on Teeth Condition

"good buy"

Bought this toothbrush well over a year ago and it's still going strong. It takes a while to get use to the unique cleaning sensation you get in your mouth. I love it although my girl friend tried it once and found it strange and now won't use it again. ooh err Mrs ...!
The heads are a little on the pricey side although I am still using the ones that came with brush when I bought it. They don't tend to wear out and go floppy like conventional electric toothbrush heads, so it works out cheaper to run than an ordinary rotating type electric toothbrush.
The battery life I find excellent and get well over a weeks use on a single charge. My only niggle being that it wont stand up on it's own when out of the charging unit due to the rounded handle bottom.
The brushing style as somebody pointed out does needs a little practice as you need to work the bristles between your teeth and move up and down rather than using a scrubbing action like you would with an ordinary toothbrush.
I bought it from boots when I had a problem with bleeding gums that by the way soon cleared up with regular use. It cost around £80 if I remember right but I know you can pick them up for about half that now.
To sum up excellent product, you will feel the difference in cleaning performance, cheap to run