Ultrasun Face All Day Protection Anti-Ageing Formula SPF30

Ultrasun Face All Day Protection Anti-Ageing Formula SPF30

Ultra Sun, High SPF30 for face, free from perfume, ouls and emulsifiers. Anti-ageing formula.

Review of "Ultrasun Face All Day Protection Anti-Ageing Formula SPF30"

published 03/11/2010 | dosolivos
Member since : 27/03/2009
Pro An easy to use, all day, anti aging face cream - something every woman (or man) should use
Cons Packaging is not Ultraglam - but Ultrasun is unisex.
How does it affect your skin?
Staying Power
Does it smell good?
Water resistancy
How easily is it absorbed?

"Ultrasun Face SPF30 Anti-Ageing Formula - at 47 degrees of Sun!"

Ultrasun Face SPF30 Anti-Ageing Formula 50ml - and 47 degrees of heat In Seville.

Even the locals were taking to the hills (or coast), but me, I was stuck, helping a friend in the hottest Áugust in years, in SEVILLE, Spain. Usually I am very fussy about my routine, cleanse, tone, mousturise etc., twice per day without fail. Serums and specialist creams fill my make up cabinet.

But even though it was too hot to eat, I only used wash off cleanser and had forgotten my night cream, this creamy lotion did it all ! I could not hide in the shade, I had to be out in the sun at least eight hours per day, and not for one moment did Ultrasun let me down.

Each morning and evening after a very quick wash, I used this product, and nothing else, none of my usual extras. It goes on easily, quickly absorbed and is pleasant scent. Not sun, rain, constant cool water rinses or sweat budged this wonderful lotion.

Ultrasun claim that it should last all day with no re-application - and it does. It is provided to professions who need suncare for their safety - and I can understand why. You can trust it totally to protect your whole family, from small children upwards. There are various formulas and SPF levels available for all the family for face, body and aftersun.

I used the anti aging formula (because of my age), and when I got back from my eight weeks of involuntary sun baking (not worshipping I can assure you - I live in Spain, we do not worship the sun much !), everyone said I looked ten years younger ! I say, if you can´t afford a health farm - use Ultrasun and drink gallons of water and orange juice - a much cheaper alternative!

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 01/05/2017