Umbro Elite X Exotic Eau de Toilette

Umbro Elite X Exotic Eau de Toilette

for Women

Review of "Umbro Elite X Exotic Eau de Toilette"

published 26/03/2012 | Rosebudwithredroses
Member since : 24/07/2005
Pro its in a pink box
Cons the smell
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Umbro Elite - the only elite is the box"

=Umbro Elite X range=
I purchased this perfume as part of a duo set from a discount store for £2.50, been reduced as the box was dented, but as i had previously used the shower gel, i thought the perfume will come in useful for holidays, (due to go away) if I leave it, it is not an expensive purchase.

=The Box=
The box was decorated in the pink design which matched the shower gel, and inside was the glass bottle. The bottle is a 50ml size, the bottle reminded me straight away of a mens aftershave.

=The Big Test – the first spray=
I have to say that the smell is certainly unique, the spray came out fast, one quick push down in the squirter and the perfume came out quick and fast, I thought I had an air freshner in my hand.

=To describe the smell=
Overtones, undertones, - while I’m really sorry but sweaty socks, a very strong stink, which remind me of just coming out of a workout and dripping in sweat. Within 30 seconds of trying the perfume I was in the shower trying to scrub it off.

=Even through the evening=
I could smell the perfume, it was a fainter smell it lingered like a bad odour.

=Would I recommend=
I am very sorry, but I can not recommend this, nor even consider buying it, I have seen it in Poundland, and everytime I go past it, I can still remember that smell. It was that bad, that it put me off using the shower gel, which was ok.
=Sorry but not for me======.

• carcraig published 26/03/2012