randy_edi... 5

randy_edith

About me: Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see

Member since:25.09.2011

These cups went down very well at our Playgroup

06.05.2012

Advantages:
They were bright and colourful and fun for the children

Disadvantages:
None

23 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Gingerkitty
  2. Coloneljohn
  3. aclevername
  1. MarcoG
  2. Soho_Black
  3. sandemp

After the Halloween before last I got some reduced Unique Halloween paper party cups with lovely smiling pumpkins on them. The reason I bought them after Halloween and not before, was because they were reduced a lot and I knew they would come in handy again for the next Halloween. This is the best way to get things cheaper, I find, and I also bought the paper napkins to match and they also had the smiling bright orange pumpkin faces on the front of them.

I paid 49p for 10 of these lovely paper cups and I got them from the concession in House of Fraser. They were a good bargain, I thought, because they had originally been Ł1.99 which I think was far too expensive for 10 paper cups, even though they were going to be for a special themed event.

I used these paper cups at our Halloween party we had for the children at the playgroup and they did love them. There is a large, bright orange smiling pumpkin face on these paper cups and what I liked about them was that the design was lovely and bright and bold and the patterns went all the way round the cup and even right up to the rim. The pumpkin face was comical and not at all scary for even the littlest child we had there.

These cups were only used for juice which was cold, but I do not think they would be much good for hot liquids because the heat would probably come through them, unless a little corrugated paper sleeve was used, like they do in the hospital canteens when you an take your hot drinks up to the ward when you are visiting.

These cups were about 5 inches high and they were well made and lovely and solid. They had a lovely little rim right around the top of each one so this meant that when the children became bored after they had finished their juice, and they started to chew on the rim outside of the cups, like they tend to do, then the cups didn’t fall apart and bits of paper or pattern didn’t come off them. This showed how well made they were, I think.

These paper cups matched the rest of the Halloween themed things we had on the day and some of the children even wanted to take their empty cups home with them, so we let them, but the rest were thrown away. I am pleased we bought these lovely Unique paper cups and they did a very good job.

I recommend these to you.

Add the first comment!

EAN 11179178469
Long Name Halloween Paper Party Cups, Smiling Pumpkins
Type Party Supplies
Manufacturer Unique

This review of Unique Halloween Paper Party Cups, Smiling Pumpkins has been rated:

1. Gingerkitty
  2. Coloneljohn
  3. aclevername

1. MarcoG
  2. Soho_Black
  3. sandemp

Are you the manufacturer / provider of Unique Halloween Paper Party Cups, Smiling Pumpkins? Click here