Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
6 reviews from the community
Review of "Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette"
I have danced since the age of 2 and so from a young age I had to wear heavy make up for dance shows. This meant that from a young age I have been interested in make up and from the age of about 14 I have worn it everyday. I therefore experiment with a lot of products and I like to create a range of looks I.e - some days very heavy makeup and some times very subtle.I have had the urban decay naked 3 palette for just under a year and it is my absolute go to pallet. I love so much about this product but I have wittled down what I love about it with its top three features:
1) The strength of the eyeshadow in terms of the pigment. The eyeshadows are not very heavily pigmented which means you can build up your eyeshadow look. This is useful because it means you can create both subtle and heavy looks. For a heavy look it does mean that it takes more time to apply however on a positive it means you do not need to be good at make up to create a great looking smoky eye as the colours blend well and easily and never gives you the 'black eye' look.
2) The range of colours. There are 4 main urban decay naked eyeshadow pallets and this one has the most pink/bronze tones. This is very in keeping with the fashion and in particular compliments girls with dark hair and dark eyes - particularly used in Autumn.
3) The quality. The quality of this eyeshadow is impeccable! It's ability to blend and application to the skin definitely approves its definition of a high end product.
Of course as with every product, it comes with disadvantages. These are the three that I have decided on:
1) The price. It is a high end product by the well known, Urban Decay and therefore it automatically comes with a high price label. In store it can be bought at £38 which is a lot of money for just eyeshadow. However if you buy this product online at feel unique, you can get it for just over £30 which I feel is a lot better value for money! (Keep in mind you do get 12 eyeshadows so they are just over £3 each and last for a very long time!)
2) Pallet form. A problem of buying a ready made pallet is that you do not get to pick the colours in it, this has its downsides as they are usually those colours that you do not use. I tend to stay away from the dark colours such as the dark matte brown and black! However again I have seen some advantages to this as you do experiment and try out new colours that you wouldn't normally.
3) Similarity of products from Urban Decay. The first pallet I bought was naked 2 and I decided to then buy naked 3. However these products have very similar colours as they both focus on bronzey undertones.
Product Information : Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Manufacturer's product description
Manufacturer: Urban Decay
Genre: Eye Make-up
Listed on Ciao since: 06/03/2014