Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Review of "Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette"

published 07/09/2017 | RosalynBurgess
Member since : 07/11/2016
Pro Beautiful Quality
Cons A Little pricey
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Beautiful neutral palette"

Sometimes a price tag can put you off. This product is £38, but would I change it? No, I wouldn't. I've used a variety of different shadows. High street to high end, and I found that these palettes are my favorite.

The palettes themselves are like a piece of artwork, with carefully selected and complimentary colours in a beautiful contained box. I was worried about the brush because some brushes just aren't that great when it comes together. But this brush is so soft and the two different ends helps making application and experimentation a breeze.

I'm a sucker for neutral and natural so these were perfect. You can go daytime to nighttime anytime. The powders are super light, I don't feel like I have heavy eyelids. With the brush dry you can create more subtle tones, while if you slightly dampen the brush the hues come out more piercing, either way, it does not crease and is long lasting.

• 1st2thebar published 18/09/2017
    'SH.'
  • NBCMad92 published 08/09/2017
    This review I think is better than before but it still requires more information. Read and rate other makeup reviews to see what gets high scores.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 07/09/2017
    It's a good set

offers "Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette"

Product Information : Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

RosalynBurgess

Member since:07.11.2016

Beautiful neutral palette

07.09.2017

Advantages:
Beautiful Quality

Disadvantages:
A Little pricey

Ease of Application

Waterproof?

Does it irritate your eyes?

Price38

2. euphie
  3. justarube
not helpful by (13%):
  1. LiveMusicLoverLyn

Sometimes a price tag can put you off. This product is 38, but would I change it? No, I wouldn't. I've used a variety of different shadows. High street to high end, and I found that these palettes are my favorite.

« Previous review

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

1st2thebar 18.09.2017 18:09