Review of "VISA"

Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"One of the Very Best"

My very first Visa Card was issued by Barclays many moons ago when I was a student at University. With a student grant as my main source of income I did not use the card very often or for transactions involving sizeable sums.

Later on when I was lecturing I got a Visa Card from the old TSB Bank and used the card much more extensively and was very pleased with the service I received. For the last 15 years I have had a Visa Classic Card from HSBC and have equally been pleased with the service.

I find Visa to be one of the very best credit cards.What you might ask are my criteria for saying so ? Well I fins this card enjoys a very high level of acceptability both in the UK and the wider world beyond. Most good class stores,supermarkets,petrol chains, restaurants,hotels, resort operators, airlines and other commercial establishments accept it. Then I enjoy the rewards that I get from using Visa. OK to be fair you have to spend a good deal before your points get you very much but I have enjoyed finding that I can stay at luxury hotels at very favourable rates. I find the Visa to be very useful for my on line transactions - I have used Visa to pay my ISP each month, to buy items from Amazon.com and books from Pen and Sword.

The APR levied on Visa is competitive and I reckon the monthly statements I receive to be models of clarity. I also find that I can usually avoid incurring interest charges by debiting my bank for my monhtly transactionsand the "interest -free" window is helpful.

All in all what is my final verdict. Well I rate Visa highly and consider it to be one of the best credit cards available on the market. I dont have experience of many other credit cards but in terms of my criteria I have found Visa meets my needs.

Thanks for reading !