Vaseline Intensive Care Active Fresh Roll On Deodorant

Vaseline Intensive Care Active Fresh Roll On Deodorant

Deodorant - Roll On

Review of "Vaseline Intensive Care Active Fresh Roll On Deodorant"

published 02/04/2012 | kirstysian
Member since : 22/07/2008
Yay orange!
Pro keeps you feeling ans smelling fresh
Cons none
Staying Power
How does it affect your skin?
Does it smell good?

"Vaseline stops me being a sweaty betty"

No one likes to be a sweaty betty that’s why when it comes to deodorant I tend to buy branded items as I have found that they are generally of a better quality than the cheaper alternatives. When I spotted this Vaseline roll on deodorant on offer I thought I would give it a go as Vaseline is a brand that I have used before and have found to have great products.

Key features of the deodorant:

• 24 hour protection
  • Skin caring ingredients
  • 0% alcohol

I chose this deodorant over the other products on offer because it offered to care for my under arm skin and does not contain any alcohol. There is nothing worse than the sting in your arm pit when putting deodorant on after shaving!

Scent

I am not overly fond of deodorants that have floral undertones which is why I chose this one entitled ‘active fresh’.

Upon smelling the deodorant is does in fact smell very fresh and clean. It is also very subtle. After applying onto your underarms the scent seems to blend and will not over power any perfume that you are wearing, this is why I do not like floral deodorants.

Application

When applying the deodorant initially it does feel a little bit wet as most roll on deodorants do. However almost immediately after application it seems to have absorbed into my skin and does not leave any sticky residue at all.

I have worn this deodorant doing my every day tasks as well as doing exercise. I have to say it works great in both of these scenarios. During the day I do not feel sweaty or sticky at all and it keeps my underarms nice and fresh.

When exercising I am obviously going to get a bit of a sweat on but when I am wearing this deodorant I am still kept smelling fresh.

I usually have a shower every morning and my under arms seem to still be fresh so the 24 hour protection seems to work.

Conclusion

I really like this deodorant as it keeps my underarms smelling and feeling fresh without being over powering and in your face. It is very kind to my skin and does not cause any irritation. Overall this is a great product from Vaseline.