Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera

Lip Make-up - Lip Care

Review of "Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera"

published 11/10/2004 | truthhurts
Member since : 09/10/2004
Pro Cute Tin, Nice Scent, We All Know It Works!!
Cons You have to use your finger!!
Absorbency
Gloss?
Frequency of Reapplication

"Not just a lip balm, but a Fashion accessory too!!"

I have always been a fan of lip balms, usually i use the stick ones, cos i don't like to have to put my finger in anything remotely sticky or gloopy, unless i have a ton of tissues handy!!

I tried Lip Therapy, because every where i looked, someone was using it, and every one swore by it!!

I love the cute little Tin, simple, with Green and White lettering.

Lip Therapy is available most places, for 99p, or you can purchase the same sized tin of the regular Vaseline for the same cost.

I like the smell of the Aloe Vera, it's more pleasant than regular Vaseline.

We all know the healing properties of aloe vera, and combined with the softening vaseline, it makes a pretty powerful combination.

I haven't had any problems with dry lips since i started using it, and one thing ive found it that by using my finger to apply, i'm not further irritating my lips by scraping a stick across them every two minutes. Plus, my bloke doesn't mind kissing me with it on, and even uses it himself, which he would never do with lip balms or chap sticks!! (He feels that Vaseline is more of a masculine product, so doesn't feel like a girl!!)

The little tin last ages, i have had this one for nearly 2 months and theres still a fair bit left!!

I would advise to use only a small amount, otherwise your lips feel a little 'caked' (also - if you have read my review on Johnsons Baby Oil Gel, you will see i have learn't from experience with oily based products!!) But even the smallest amount seems to stay on your lips ages!!

It also leaves your Lips looked shiny and healthy, so eliminating the need for expensive Lip Gloss.

Also, a little beauty tip for everyone, buy yourself a cheap, soft toothbrush, and rub the damp bristles over your lips every morning, then apply your Lip Therapy, not only does it remove dead skin from your lips leaving them soft, but it gives them a lovely natural reddish/pink tinge. (wouldn't do this if you have badly chapped lips!!)

I would recommend every one trying it, because even if you don't like it, it costs less than a quid, and if you don't like it, you could do what my mum does and stick it on her door hinges to stop them squeaking!! (cost less than WD40, apparently, and doesn't drip every where!! God knows why she doesn't just buy new hinges!!)

Good Luck!!

• we_minx published 19/10/2004
    I life by this! Good review! Charlene
  • MAFARRIMOND published 12/10/2004
    I use this a lot. Maureen
  • mizzjasmine published 12/10/2004
    I'm liking my chapstick, but this sounds brilliant x great review x

offers "Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera"