Review of "Vauxhall Movano Panel Van"

published 23/04/2012 | daddyumyum
Member since : 21/04/2012
I am a father to a beautiful angel, and the husband to and wonderful woman. Sorry all for some reason I cant rate any reviews but Ciao! are sorting this out and i will catch up soon. I also review under the same name on dooyoo.
Pro Quick of the mark, Fuel consumption
Cons A little on the expensive side to repair
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption

"Movano for your money"

I have been driving Movano's with my job for the past 2 1/5 years and have found that despite what I have been told about them in the past, they are actually really enjoyable and comfortable to drive.

The van has a very genuine feel to the steering and driving them for lengths of time I don’t feel the same sort of mental or physical tiredness that you tend to feel with other vans. The miles you tend to get with these seems to be around 26-29 mpg, which is really good for vans of this size. The vans looks are nothing special and it has the standard features of most vans (side door, double back doors, airbags, ABS and power steering) but where this van seems to come into its own is in its use of power.

It is very quick off the mark even when fully loaded and big hills don't seem to pose any problems for them! The Movano does suffer from the Vauxhall curse of being pricey to repair and it does seem to go through bouts of multiple problems all hitting at the same time! Of the three I drive the mileages are between 79000 miles and 102000 miles and they are still going strong and the biggest problem we have faced with them this year has been to replace their tyres!

I have to say that I am really quite sad to see them leave as we are now replacing them with new Transit vans! The Movano is a dependable and extremely useful van in all weather conditions. I have driven them in gale force wind and in serious snow but they and just soldiered on with the dogged determination you come to love and respect!

• catsholiday published 23/04/2012