Vax Laminate Floor Cleaner

Vax Laminate Floor Cleaner

Floor Polish

Review of "Vax Laminate Floor Cleaner"

published 17/04/2012 | sziren
Member since : 23/04/2003
Pro Economical, Streak Free, Versatile
Cons Would like slightly stronger smell
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"VAX Streak Free Laminate Floor Cleaner - Best to date"

I am so glad I have found this product.
The VAX Laminate Floor Cleaner is by far the best I have tried to date.
It doesn't leave streaks on the laminate flooring I have, and lifts with ease any stains or dried in dirt from my dogs muddy paws!

It doesn't create loads of foam or bubbles, so when you clean, it leaves a nice streak free clean floor, no residue...no white bubbles or foam as you get with some other floor cleaners along the skirting boards or in the corners.

I also like the fact it has a 'anti swell' agent, ''unique NANO technology'', so us that have joints in our laminate flooring (which I am sure most of us will have), won't have to worry about the floor lifting, or any unsightly cracks appearing.

I have tried the 1l solution, and it's proving to be very economical as well. For a normal sized mop bucket you only need 3 caps of cleaner to 5l of lukewarm water. Seen prices range from about £4.00 a bottle (price compare sites). So yes, it does cost more than the standard cleaner you might find in your local supermarket from £0.80 upwards, but you use less than half the amount compared to the cheaper alternative, and most of all - you're guaranteed a great result.

The only thing I didn't totally love is the strength of the smell, it has a vague orange aroma, leaving the room smelling fresh, but to me, I would like a slightly stronger smell so it's lasts that little bit longer. At least it's better than the smell of pine, which most others tend to be! :)

The writing on the back states this cleaner can be used ...''For regular cleaning and sustainable care for all laminate and cork floor coverings as well as unsealed wooden floors (Please follow the manufacturer's cleaning and care instructions)''... so a very versatile product too, although I have only used it on my laminate flooring. Got two kinds, laminate and click-lino. Both with great results.