Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips

Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips

Hair Removal Wax - for Women

Review of "Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips"

published 23/05/2010 | capersnolives
Member since : 23/05/2010
Pro painless, soft skin, smooth, affordable
Cons strips are too short
How does it affect your skin?
How painful is it?
Next hair removal necessary after

"I Love Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips"

I am one of those women who is unlucky to be born with hairy legs-I hate it. I have tried everything to remove the hair in my legs but I am never satisfied. I have tried shaving it but I guess I don't have the male genes for it since I always end up with a bloody legs. tried using shaving creams, waxes and I have even tried laser removeal-I ended up with an itch blotched legs. I even mustered the courage to have it removed by threading but I was not able to bear the pain. I was really frustrated and about to give up when I saw an adverisment for Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips-I was hesitant at first but I figured since I had already spent thousands on other hair removal treatments what's a couple of hundreds more. The first time I've tried it I fell in love with it-not only is it easy to use but the pain is also tolerable. It removes all of the hair and leaves your skin soft and smooth-it just takes a few minutes and you don't get burned. It also last for 3 weeks to a month-this is one product that I will never go without.

• clumsy221 published 23/05/2010
    don't all women at some point have hairy legs? how have you spent thousands on products!