Venice (Italy)

Venice (Italy)

Review of "Venice (Italy)"

published 02/09/2017 | JonKredman
Member since : 02/09/2017
Pro Fast, convenient, multiple services,
Cons no gondola specials, discounts for restaurants
Sightseeing
Shopping
Nightlife
Ease of getting around

"From Bridge to Bridge in Venice"

This is the Venezia Unica Logo you can find at train stations. And the Airport in Venice.

Everybody knows that Venice is magical. Every little bridge and canal is breath taking. But getting around can be stressful and expensive. So be prepared and pack these useful tips into your bag, before you go!

The first time I travelled to Venice I stood for hours in a queue trying to get some information on how to get around. And then when I finally got my tickets from the airport to Venice. I didn’t know I had to validate them and got a 50 euro fine!
Now I just book online with a site called VeneziaUnica. Everything is there you need to know! From buses, taxis, public transport, day passes, to even a week pass. And everything is clear and written in English.
A day pass will cost you 20 Euros. A 7 day pass 60 Euros. You can also include your transfer to and from the airport. They also sell online tickets for the Museums, tours and other entrance fees. There is also information on restaurants, hotspots and wifi for Venezia Unica. And you can go onto any water shuttle as many times as you like. And as far as the surrounding lagoons and islands for no extra charge. I give the Venezia Unica two thumbs up and recommend their services to anyone travelling to Venice.

• NBCMad92 published 04/09/2017
    A little more is needed here. Good start.
  • MrYorkiesWorld published 04/09/2017
    Much more needed I'm afraid - take a look around the site and read some reviews from more experienced users to get an idea of what we need here on Ciao.
  • catsholiday published 03/09/2017
    Welcome to ciao. I suggest you read some other reviews to get n idea of what is needed on here to get higher ratings

Product Information : Venice (Italy)

Listed on Ciao since: 13/07/2000