Verbatim Store 'n' Go Pin Stripe USB Drive - USB flash drive - 2 GB

Verbatim Store 'n' Go Pin Stripe USB Drive - USB flash drive - 2 GB

Review of "Verbatim Store 'n' Go Pin Stripe USB Drive - USB flash drive - 2 GB"

published 23/08/2011 | tinkerbellprincess69
Member since : 27/12/2010
Pro A Great way to Back up your Stuff, Enables Access to your Files from any Computer, Good Capacity
Cons None!
Memory / capacity
Reliability
Design
Ease of Installation

"Everything Important Stored in 1 Little Stick!"

I have been using USB Memory sticks for Flash Drives since I was at school and used them for storing Coursework etc. but for those who aren't familiar with these they are basically a modern version of a Floppy Disk! You save the files from your computer that you want onto this little USB stick which you can then carry anywhere with you and it can be plugged into any computer (as long as it has a USB port) to access your saved files. Depending on the size of the USB stick you have, the more or less files you can save.

I've owned USB Drive's in the past that had small capacities of around 150MB or so and this was really never enough for me and I would always have to delete older files in order to make room to save newer ones which was annoying. So I wanted to buy a USB Drive that I could fit plenty of files into, inluding photos as I have a lot of treasured photos that I want to keep. I found the Verbatim Store 'n'go Pin Stripe USB Drive on Ebay for only £5, it was available in several colours including Hot Pink which is the one I opted for. So not only is it practical, it also looks girly! It has a memory capacity of 2GB which holds a lot of photos and files so it is exactly what I needed.

I save pretty much everything that means anything to me on this USB Drive and it caters for all types of documents and files. It is a great way of backing up your stuff so that if god forbid something happens to your computer or laptop and everything is lost, you have it all backed up on your good old USB Drive! I carry mine around in my handbag so that I can access my stuff from anyone's computer at any place that I happen to be. To access the contents of the USB stick on a computer, all you have to do is insert the stick into the computer's USB port which will then bring up an options box on the computer/laptop screen to view the files stored on the stick. Then voila, everything is accessible within seconds.

These USB Drives are little life savers and are honestly worth the £5 investment to back up your stuff and essentially be able to carry around the contents of your computer anywhere you go!

• laurahartleyy published 23/08/2011
    2GB would be a bit small for me...my computer files are MASSIVE.

Product Information : Verbatim Store 'n' Go Pin Stripe USB Drive - USB flash drive - 2 GB

With USB ports in almost every computer and popping up in cars, DVD and multimedia players, TV's, photo frames and more, USB drives are now being considered an essential accessory. The Store 'n' Go PinStripe USB Drive from Verbatim has a push and pull sliding feature which protects the USB connection when it is not in use without the need for a separate cap which is easily lost. This USB flash drive comes in paper blister package.

Product Description: Verbatim Store 'n' Go Pin Stripe USB Drive - USB flash drive - 2 GB

Product Type: USB flash drive

Storage Capacity: 2 GB

Interface Type: USB 2.0

Enclosure Colour: Black

OS Required: Apple MacOS 9.0 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux 2.4.0 or later

Microsoft Certification: Certified for Windows Vista

Read Rate: Up to 10 MB/s

Write Rate: Up to 4 MB/s

Interface Type: USB 2.0

Miscellaneous

Certified for Windows Vista: Certified for Windows Vista software and devices have undergone compatibility tests for ease-of-use, better performance and enhanced security.

Software / System Requirements