Versace Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette

Review of "Versace Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette"

published 18/06/2015 | kalabidong
Member since : 14/06/2015
Pro Real value for money. Great for everyday wear.
Cons The scent wears off faster.
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Versace Blue Jeans value for money"

Versace Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette

As a man who is always conscious of how I smell in front of people I interact with, I can't just quite leave the house without wearing cologne. I am not at all quirky but I find it hard to shop for brands that would satisfy my olfactory sense for a decently pleasing everyday-wear-type of cologne. I have tried brands starting from what my pocket could truly afford to the most prohibitive popular brands that are often times a lot more expensive of course, So settling for the more affordable ones would be practical enough for everyday use. I reserve my more expensive scents for special occasions, though. So for a guy who is so much discerning as I, Versace Blue Jeans has good value for money without compensating for quality. The smell is classic earthy manly with no fancy fruity scents ( I personally dislike fruity scents) found in other brands and it superbly blends with my natural human odor. It doesn't mask out unpleasant natural odor but it rather blends with it to give you a pleasantly smelling natural scent, as in my case. The only thing that I dislike about this product is that the smell wears off in just a short period of time considering that I am usually out for more than 10 hours a day. Some brands won't wear off even after you have taken a shower before bedtime
I liked the way it is packaged as it comes in a cylindrical tin can which of course is sturdier than boxes made of cardboard which usually becomes an eyesore on your shelf because of wear and tear from opening and pulling out the product after a shower. It not only protects the glass bottle from breaking in an accidental fall on the tiled floor but it also increases the shelf life of the cologne by preventing light from penetrating the bottle. Light, may that be ambient incandescent light or sunlight, is a factor in diminishing the smell of perfume or cologne that is why I see to it that all my colognes are in its proper box.

• ravingreviewer published 18/06/2015
    Thanks for sharing.
  • RICHADA published 18/06/2015
    Not bad, but the price / quantity and a source should appear in such a review. R.
  • Secre published 18/06/2015
    Welcome to Ciao!

Product Information : Versace Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette

In 1994 the design house of Gianni Versace launched BLUE JEANS as a masculine scent that is sharp and oriental yet possesses a blend of woody and citrus notes.

Manufacturer: Versace, Blue Jeans

Type of Perfume: Eau de Toilette

EAN: 0018452051112, 0777782456294, 0940356649570, 5055263194978, 5055375865612, 8018365260757

Gender: for Men

Long Name: Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette, Blue Jeans for Men EDT Spray, e Jeans for Men Eau de Toilette

MPN: 118108