Vertbaudet (Mail Order)

Vertbaudet (Mail Order)

Review of "Vertbaudet (Mail Order)"

published 23/06/2009 | soutram
Member since : 23/07/2008
Pro Not over expensive, some very unique outfits
Cons Can quite easily spend a fortune
Range of products
Speed of delivery

"Childrens clothes to die for (Vertbaudet)"

I was recently sent a catalogue for this company, I'm not sure how I ended up with it as I can't remember applying for one but I'm so glad I received it.

This company do all things kids, they do clothes, sleeping bags, bedding, mealtime stuff (bags, Pots, plates, bowls etc), bouncer & walker chairs, bath time, nursery and the list goes on.

When they sent me the catalogue they also gave me a great offer - if I spent £20 on non sale items they would give me £15 off and give me a free toy, I thought this was a fantastic deal so went online straight away and had a look around their website.

I have to say I think this company have some of the cutest clothes out there for young children, some of the little dresses they have for baby girls are to die for and they are very reasonably priced to, for example you can get a reversible dress, bloomers and a headscarf for £17 plus you can guarantee its not something you will find in Next of Mothercare.

They do clothes etc for tiny babies (premature) right up to 12 year olds, I only have the catalogue for the 0-3 years selection but the older kids stuff is all on the website and you can get a catalogue for it to.

The website is very easy to navigate; you have nine categories, Maternity, Nursery, Newborn, Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Girls, Boys, Home Collection & Sale. The categories are pretty self explanatory and when you select the one you want it gives you more options like tops, trousers, coats, socks etc etc.

If you are unsure of sizing etc they have a helpful sizing guide on the website which helps you figure out what you need to be ordering, this helps you with the clothes and shoes.

Delivery from this site is £3.99 per order and can take from seven to ten days to arrive (mine arrived in seven) so if it's a present you are after make sure you allow plenty of time for it to get to you. Returns are free, you can either request them through the website and they will collect it from your house or take it to your local postoffice (a fee may apply).

I ended up spending around £30 altogether but with my £15 off I got an awful lot for my money. When the clothes arrived they where very good quality and fitted perfectly. I think in future I this will be one of the first shops I look at when I'm trying to find a party outfit or I just want her to wear something a bit more unique.

Clothes to die for at reasonable prices, excellent website if you're looking for a nice gift

• Rhiana published 05/07/2009
    I love the summer outfits for my little girl, but not so keen on their winter stuff. I find them on the small side though and have to order a size up x
  • rojm published 02/07/2009
    I have bought stuff from here
  • retireduser published 24/06/2009
    Nice review. ^_^

Product Information : Vertbaudet (Mail Order)

Listed on Ciao since: 13/09/2000