soutram 5

soutram

Member since:23.07.2008

Childrens clothes to die for (Vertbaudet)

23.06.2009

Advantages:
Not over expensive, some very unique outfits

Disadvantages:
Can quite easily spend a fortune

Range of products

Speed of delivery

21 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. Rhiana
  3. rojm

I was recently sent a catalogue for this company, I'm not sure how I ended up with it as I can't remember applying for one but I'm so glad I received it.

This company do all things kids, they do clothes, sleeping bags, bedding, mealtime stuff (bags, Pots, plates, bowls etc), bouncer & walker chairs, bath time, nursery and the list goes on.

When they sent me the catalogue they also gave me a great offer - if I spent £20 on non sale items they would give me £15 off and give me a free toy, I thought this was a fantastic deal so went online straight away and had a look around their website.

I have to say I think this company have some of the cutest clothes out there for young children, some of the little dresses they have for baby girls are to die for and they are very reasonably priced to, for example you can get a reversible dress, bloomers and a headscarf for £17 plus you can guarantee its not something you will find in Next of Mothercare.

They do clothes etc for tiny babies (premature) right up to 12 year olds, I only have the catalogue for the 0-3 years selection but the older kids stuff is all on the website and you can get a catalogue for it to.

The website is very easy to navigate; you have nine categories, Maternity, Nursery, Newborn, Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Girls, Boys, Home Collection & Sale. The categories are pretty self explanatory and when you select the one you want it gives you more options like tops, trousers, coats, socks etc etc.

If you are unsure of sizing etc they have a helpful sizing guide on the website which helps you figure out what you need to be ordering, this helps you with the clothes and shoes.

Delivery from this site is £3.99 per order and can take from seven to ten days to arrive (mine arrived in seven) so if it's a present you are after make sure you allow plenty of time for it to get to you. Returns are free, you can either request them through the website and they will collect it from your house or take it to your local postoffice (a fee may apply).

I ended up spending around £30 altogether but with my £15 off I got an awful lot for my money. When the clothes arrived they where very good quality and fitted perfectly. I think in future I this will be one of the first shops I look at when I'm trying to find a party outfit or I just want her to wear something a bit more unique.

Clothes to die for at reasonable prices, excellent website if you're looking for a nice gift

Rhiana 05.07.2009 14:16

I love the summer outfits for my little girl, but not so keen on their winter stuff. I find them on the small side though and have to order a size up x

rojm 02.07.2009 13:41

I have bought stuff from here

retireduser 24.06.2009 15:41