Review of "Vespa Zip 50"

published 23/09/2009 | yermyass
Member since : 23/09/2009
Pro very fast, alot of storage
Cons no fuel gage
Performance
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"Piaggio zip"

I am very happy with my zip, Its a 2001 model but still starts every time on kick and electrick. I turned 16 in april and i was searching for a moped. I really like piaggio zips they look very sport and fly with a few modifications done to them. On the older models it comes with a switch for the lights, On-Off, which i really like because it doesn't waste my battery. Also the good thing about Zips is the have a glove compartment at the front of the moped unlike other mopeds and this allowedes more storage space. The only thing i dislike about zips is they have no feul gage, just a light to tell you when you running low on fuel which isn't always very helpfull, Then again you could customise it and put a fuel gage in yourself.

• TheHairyGodmother published 24/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)