Vessel - Twenty One Pilots

Vessel - Twenty One Pilots

Rock & Pop - StudioRecording - 1 CD(s) - Label: Fueled by Ramen Records - Distributor: Arvato Services - Released: 02/09/2013 - 75678683770

Review of "Vessel - Twenty One Pilots"

published 19/09/2015 | Anxious_Monkey
Member since : 19/09/2015
Pro Song listing, Album cover
Cons Too short
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Vessel is beautifully written"

I think that this album is pure genius! All the songs on this album are written with passion and from the heart, a definite favourite and would recommend to everyone!
From my point of view, this album is in my top 5, purely because twenty one pilots just pull it off, they're geniuses in their own right, writing songs from experience. All of the songs are thought provoking and truthful, as I personally relate to some of the lyrics written in their songs, as I'm sure many other people are.
I believe this album should be bigger than it is and twenty one pilots should be getting number ones left right and centre.
Overall this album is beautiful and I could listen to it everyday, for the rest of my life.

• Mauri published 26/09/2015
    More details needed for better ratings
  • Secre published 22/09/2015
    What's the music like? What are their voices like? What is the best song?
  • RICHADA published 21/09/2015
    Not very enlightening this one. R.