Victoria  Plumb - victoriaplumb.com

Victoria Plumb - victoriaplumb.com

Home & Garden

Review of "Victoria Plumb - victoriaplumb.com"

published 08/01/2011 | poppysdad
Member since : 08/01/2011
Pro None
Cons Very poor customer service, dubious product quality

"Victoria Plumb - Customer Service"

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I agree with all of the negative comments listed here and if I could, I would never again deal with Victoria Plumb.

2 years ago we ordered some products which eventually arrived after much chasing, normal excuses made by customer service staff as to products not being in stock despite the website saying that they were.

One of the items failed after 2 years, requiring a replacement component which according to "Customer Service" they could easily provide and were happy to take my order and money, and if we paid for express delivery we could get it quickly.

Within 2 days of placing the order I received an e--mail saying that it had been despatched from their warehouse

3 weeks later the product still had not arrived. Called customer service, what a joke they don't care, are rude, unhelpful, do not call back . In fact if I was not worried about being sued for slander I would write what I actually thought of the excuses made

Product eventually arrived after repeated chasing with postmark of the day before, clearly contradicting the original "despatched from our warehouse e-mail " sent out > 3 weeks previously . I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

In summing up, quick to take your order and money . From then onwards it only gets worse, poor quality products, may initially look good but do not last, worst customer service with every excuse under the sun, one of the worst companies trading on the net.