Vimto Mixed Fruit Still Juice Drink

Vimto Mixed Fruit Still Juice Drink

Juice Drinks - Multi-fruit Juice

Review of "Vimto Mixed Fruit Still Juice Drink"

published 21/06/2010 | punkessy
Member since : 07/08/2006
My names Sarah
Pro Yummy
Cons dry taste if not chilled

"Still Vimto Mixed fruit Juice Drink"

Still Vimto -250ml Mixed Fruit Juice Drink

+No Artificial Colours
+No preservatives

Still Vimto is a refreshing incredible tasting mixed fruit juice drink, Which is great for everyone from children right through to the elderly.
As with most soft drinks I find it is best served chilled straight from the fridge!! When its not cold I find it leaves a rather dry bitty taste in your mouth.This inturn I find spoils Vimto's unique refreshing flavour.
The small 250ml carton is great for when you are on the move and dont want to be carrying around heavy bottles! Only problem is as with all cartoned products you cant really reseal it. To this day I must also add that I have never not had a straw attatched to my carton .(so fingers crossed for the future).
Prices for this product really do vary about 51p a carton. However I buy 3 cartons for £1.00 from Cool Trader. Always best to shop around though and look for the best deals.

Happy Tasting... If you have not already tried

Ingredients

Water, Sucrose, Mixed fruit Juice from concentrate 5% (Grape, Blackcurrant, Raspberry), Citric acid, Vimto Flavour (including natural extracts of fruits, herbs and spices). Colour (anthrocyanins), antioxidants (ascorbic acid), acidity regulator (sodium citrate), sweeteners (acesulfame k, sucralose).

Nutriotional Information
(typical values per 250ml carton)

+ calories - 72

Product is Packaged in - TetraPak

• 1st2thebar published 07/09/2016
    Alright piece.
  • Clurbur85 published 21/06/2010
    I've got a bottle of this in the fridge! xx
  • catsholiday published 21/06/2010