Review of "Vodafone"

published 13/01/2012 | GT78
Member since : 14/03/2007
Pro Okay when it works
Cons Dire customer service!
Customer service quality
Tariffs & Charges
Range of services (e.g. voicemail, messaging)

"Dire customer service and they've now LOST my mobile!!"

28th Dec - took my mobile in for a repair. Since then I've been told three times that I would receive it back by such a date and this hasn't happened. I've also been told that the phone was dropped and damanged beyond repair. Not true - as I haven't dropped it and the case is immaculate and apart from the GPS it worked when I returned it for repair. I was then told that there was a void sticker missing and it couldn't be repaired. I certianly haven't taken one off. After two complaints being made, several hours wasted, a couple of calls a day to try to chase it up over teh past week, promises of being called back which I never received a call from, I finally today have been told that Vodafone have LOST MY PHONE and that they are replacing it with a "refurbsihed "i.e. second hand one". I might expect a back street shop to LOSE my mobile, but Vodafone? Losing a customers phone and then all these excuses abot what's happened to it?

I'm obviously not going to accept this, but the nightmare continues to try to speak to someone who will sort this out and I'm sick to dfeath of Vodafone and cannot wait to 1. FINALLY get a phone back. 2. Until my contract expires and I can leave them for good.

My advice - steer well clear! Full details below.

• anwar published 13/01/2012
    I would agree that they are a firm to avoid! I have had so many problems with them and their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered! Ann

offers "Vodafone"