Walkers Monster Munch - Roast Beef Flavour

Walkers Monster Munch - Roast Beef Flavour

Review of "Walkers Monster Munch - Roast Beef Flavour"

published 09/10/2006 | self_aggressive
Member since : 03/10/2005
Pro The flavour
Cons Having to buy a multipack to get them
Smell
Product Quality

"Beefy corn snacks are back"

As a kid I loved the BBQ Beef wotsits, then they stopped making them, which was kind of devastating.

I love these crisps. The only downfall they have with me, is that the aftertaste is a little sickening, and that they are really addictive.

I could eat them all day long, if it wasn't for the aftertaste.

These are definately my favourite snack crisp, it's just a shame that you have to buy the multipacks, because I don't like the other flavours (Pickled Onion and Flamin' Hot). Because of this I hardly ever buy them.

An interesting thing to note is that I'm a vegetarian, yet I still enjoy these crisps, I guess they are my meat fix.

I think the amount of crisps you get in a bag is about the right amount, but they really need to make the flavour less addictive!

I would recommend people to try these, as they are a good flavour.

• Essexgirl2006 published 09/10/2006
    I'll eat your Pickled Onion ones
  • duskmaiden published 09/10/2006
    Have a bag of crissp whilst wrtiting your review and put all your thoughts! that is the easiest way to do food reviews, think the five senses. i'm not a fan of beef crissp at all
  • HotBabes published 09/10/2006
    Sorry for the rate but more info would be helpful. i.e. what are they made from, describe the taste etc. Try reading and rating other reviews to get an idea of the info and detail they contain. Hope this helps :-)