Warranty Wise

Warranty Wise

Review of "Warranty Wise"

published 02/12/2011 | pixieglen
Member since : 02/12/2011
Pro good value and easy to deal with so far
Cons none to date

"First Time User"

When we bought the car we were advised by the garage about Warranty Wise and agreed to take it out. Usually this things are never turn out as they are suppose too. The car developed a problem, our garage said they would contact Warranty Wise for us and explain all about the fault,
When they completed the repair, all I had to do was to sign the form that had been sent to the garage. It was explained that I would receive a letter in the post which I would have to send back with a copy of the MOT and Service Log.
I have never ever experienced a more easy matter with regards to this type of thing. When ever I have spoken to Warranty Wise it has always been friendly, helpful and considerate.
From experience in dealing with customers and the public I appreciate that matters never always work out this way and when things start to go wrong they seem to have a mind of their own.
I can only report and write this review from my experience which has been excellent, I hope it will continue and our relationships, I will keep you advised

Product Information : Warranty Wise